There is nothing like good conversation over a nice hot breakfast and a mimosa on the side with a group of friends or loved one. If you know me, then you know breakfast is one of my favorite meals to eat at any time of the day. Therefore I love trying out new brunch spots. I always have people ask me where a good brunch spot is, so today I’m here to give you the scoop on Brunch spots to try in Georgia. And if you don’t reside in Georgia, put it on a list of places to try whenever you do visit. Also some of these places are also outside of Georgia so just look for the closest location in your city!
I have been to 95% of the places listed below. The other 5% are on my list, but I have not quite made my way there yet. But hopefully you have a great experience wherever you decide to go. I will also post a link to the website so you can explore the menu yourself. Also look to see if Brunch is only served on just Saturday, Sunday or even both days or any other day of the week. Most of them serve mimosas but not all, so you can call ahead to verify before going if you are in the mood for that.
Here is an essential *TIP* to remember ! Before I go to ANY restaurant, I always hash tag it on Instagram to see how the dishes look ( I would advise you to do that from now on, and that’s with any restaurant you decide to go to.. trust me, it makes life so much easier). Sometimes you can’t just trust the pictures on the website, so it’s good to see plates that people actually have received from the restaurant and uploaded onto instagram. I know I may be missing a few places, but again this is just a personal preference and what comes to mind, so feel free to let me know of other places and I will add to the list !
This list is not in ANY particular order !
( Places I have been to) :
- Another Broken Egg- Isn’t your typical breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Their menu is second-to-none, loaded with fresh ingredients and creative recipes across a wide variety of breakfast classics, memorable brunch dishes and lunchtime favorites.
- Poor Calvins -Modern, intimate eatery featuring an Asian-fusion menu, plus both classic & creative cocktails. ( I had my Birthday Brunch here.. Love this place ! )
- Copeland’s of New Orleans – Atlanta Franchise – Try Copeland’s Brunch Buffet with a huge selection of delicious signature dishes, prepared fresh from scratch, authentic New Orleans inspired cuisine. Featuring a live Jazz band on Sundays
- Marlow’s Tavern – The menu offers a diverse combination of classic dishes that are updated and elevated to gourmet level. Marlow’s Tavern has a warm neighborhood yet contemporary feel with their Sunday Brunch Buffet
- Social Vinings– Brunch Buffet with all of your breakfast favorites, including and omelet and sushi station on Sundays
- Highland Bakery– A growing full menu that stretches comfortably and broaden its horizons from crab cake Benedict to ricotta pancakes, to cornbread panzanella salad.
- West Egg Cafe- Southern fare, including all-day breakfasts, draws fans to this hot spot with minimalist decor.
- 8. J Christopher’s– a neighborhood daytime breakfast and lunch featuring traditional house-made favorites, healthy choices, and creative menu options in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere.
- Marietta Diner- 24 Hours open Diner to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day. Big Portions are also a guarantee! They were also featured on Food Network
- Corner Tavern- A neighborhood environment serving your favorite breakfast with a spin to it, and bottomless mimosas
- Bonefish Grill– All your favorite brunch items with that special Bonefish Grill twist. Choose something sweet with our Crème Brûlée French Toast or indulge your savory side with our Half-Pound American Kobe Beef & Egg Burger. ( I love this place… and would definitely recommend the ” Bang Bang Shrimp for breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
- The Flying Biscuit– Southern charm with a twist of fun. It’ s a fun and funky restaurant known nationwide for serving up huge portions of its Southern style comfort food.
- Thumbs Up Diner- an Atlanta institution serving breakfast all day long. Also known for being able to build your own breakfast plate!
- Food 101- They pride themselves on using a bounty of local ingredients to prepare dishes with a bold Southern flair that provides a deliciously satisfying dining experience.
- The Cheesecake Factory- I’m sure we have all been to the Cheesecake Factory for either lunch or dinner. But have you ever tried their brunch? Well you should try it one of these Sundays. They have a brunch menu that includes your favorite breakfast items and specialized omelette’s.
(Places still on my list to try out… let me know of others to add! ):
Le Petite Marche – http://lepetitmarche.net/
Murphys Atlanta – http://www.murphys-atlanta-restaurant.com/menus
Negril Village Atlanta– http://negrilvillageatl.com/menu/
Sun in my belly – http://www.suninmybelly.com/simbcafe_menu_00.html
Canoe Atlanta– https://www.canoeatl.com/brunch-menu/
**** New Locations suggested from Viewers****
Egg Harbor Cafe – http://www.eggharborcafe.com/eggharbor-menu/
Parks Edge – http://www.parksedgeatl.com/docs/Brunch%20Menu.pdf
Chicken and the Egg – http://www.chickandtheegg.com/Menu.php
Ria’s Bluebird – http://riasbluebird.com/wp/food/
The Pecan- http://www.thepecanrestaurant.com/_uploads/Brunch_Menu.pdf
Buttermilk Kitchen – http://buttermilkkitchen.com/
South City Kitchen– http://midtown.southcitykitchen.com/menus/brunch/
Front Page News- http://media.wix.com/ugd/c9c6ae_8461bb19e17d4d04aa9d5cae54df634f.pdf
Chick A Biddy ATL– http://www.chickabiddyatl.com/Chick-a-Biddy_Menu.pdf
BuckHead Bottle Brunch Service http://bottleservicebrunch.com/
Hope this list was insightful on choosing your next place to have brunch! So grab a friend or two, and enjoy a nice breakfast and mimosas over great conversation. Hope it’s a great experience ! Let me know how it goes as well. Either leave a comment, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and Happy Brunchin!
1 thought on “To Brunch or Not to Brunch : Over 20 Brunch Spots To Check Out in Atlanta”
haha I’m mad im just seeing this, I searched high and low for a good brunch stop while I was there 🙁